Application Process & Rules
Thank you for your interest in applying to become an BLUSH Management. Submitting your application is the first step in our review process. Below are some guidelines to help ensure your application is completed correctly.
1) If you are 13 years of age or younger, we are sorry but you may not apply online with us. You may have your parent or legal guardian contact one of our offices to explore representation with us.
2) If you are a minor between the ages of 14 and 18 you are welcome to apply online but we ask that you please do so with your parent’s or legal guardian’s cooperation and consent.
3) Please follow the guidelines on the online application and provide all of the requested information. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
4) The application asks seven mandatory personal details designed to help us get to know you better. It is very important you take your time and thoughtfully answer these questions to the best of your ability. Modeling is about more than beauty and these questions are important in helping us understand who you are – your personality, character, and interests.
5) The application asks for photos and a short video. Guidance for how these images are to be shot is provided in both the welcome video and in the application. Submissions that do not meet our requirements may be not be reviewed.
6) Once your application is submitted, our scouting team will review your application. If we are interested in learning more about you, we will contact you. Note, you will not hear from us immediately so please be patient while your application is reviewed. Please do not email or call our office to find out the status of your application. We will be in touch with you if we have an interest.
7) BLUSH Management considers the safety and wellbeing of aspiring models a top priority. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, transparency, and authenticity and believe it is important to advise models about unscrupulous people who prey on their ambitions. Please be aware there are certain individuals on the Internet falsely claiming to be representatives (or “scouts”) of BLUSH Management. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be a representative of BLUSH Management, do not respond without first verifying their identity by promptly calling us at one of our offices and we will be happy to assist. Should someone claiming to be a representative or model manager from any agency contact you, immediately alert your parents or a responsible adult. If the person claims to be from BLUSH Management, please call us. Note: BLUSH Management does not conduct interviews via Skype, we never request photos in the nude or in lingerie, and we never require the payment of money.